Unable to Connect to Server Checkpoint R80
Unable to Connect to Server
- A firewall between SmartConsole and the management server blocks Port 19009 - port 19009 is used for a new R80 service. Allow traffic on this port for all clients and management servers.
- No GUI clients are assigned - Open the Gaia Portal.
- If the First Time Configuration Wizard opens, complete it.
- If the First Time Configuration Wizard has already run, open User Management > GUI Clients and add a client.When using Multi-Domain Security Management, connect SmartConsole to the Multi-Domain Server and make sure the domains have GUI clients assigned to them.
- The required processes are not reachable - Make sure the computer with SmartConsole installed can reach the IP address of the management server, and that these server processes are up and running:
- Operation time out – Your connection to the management (cloud demo or network server) might be slow or blocked. Check network settings, and try again.