Connection cannot be initiated. Make sure server is up and running" error in SmartDashboard
"Connection cannot be initiated. Make sure server is up and running" error in SmartDashboard
- SmartDashboard fails to connect to the Security Management server.
Connection cannot be initiated. Make sure that the Server '<Security Management IP address>' is up and running" error message is displayed when attempting to log in to SmartDashboard.
- GUI Client is not properly configured in the cpconfig menu on Security Management Server.
- TCP port 18190 (R77.x) and 19009 (R80.x) is blocked between the GUI Client and Security Management Server.
- The Security Management Server blocks GUI client connections.
- The database became corrupted as a result of filled up Disk Space. Specifically, a corruption in one of the NDB database files in $FWDIR/conf - it has grown to an extremely large size.
- Database corruption caused by filling up disk space in /var/log partition.
- CPWatchDog or Services are not working.